LimLimMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh's GM Application

Go down

Josh's GM Application Empty Josh's GM Application

Post  Josh Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 am

I'm here to apply to be a GM in your server

#Why You Want To Be A GM : I want to be a GM so I can help the players in the community more, make new friends, and hang out with people.
#GM Experience : I have been a GM in BedtimeStoryMS, UrbanNinjaMS, JudisStory, UglyStory, DarkAgeMS.
#Played GMS? If so, how long? I have been playing gMS since v.20-35
#What do you have to offer? I can help players with there problems. Catch hackers, flammers, scammers, advertisers and more. I will host events such as Hide&Seek, Monster Mash, and Jump Quest. And only giving prizes that are only accepeted by you. I won't give any player 'special treatment' I will act as if they were all equal. I am usually a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Although I tend to lose my anger sometimes. I won't act like a useless GM that gives people uneeded items. Spawn countless monsters, or abuse any of the GM Rules ( If there are please show, I did not see them Sad ).
#Why should I choose you over others? I don't want you to think that I'm the best applications, I also want other players to have a chance. But please do choose mine. I don't want to act selfish and say I'm the best GM ever. And when I get posistion, brag about it. I'll take being a GM as a responsibility, and is proud to be a GM in this server that I play in.
#What Global time zone are you on? Pacific Time Zone subtracting eight hours from coordinated Universal Time.
In English, Pacific Time Zone -8.
#What times are you usually active? I'm usually on everyday, when I finish my homework. But I can only go on at short periods of time on Weekdays, on Weekends I can go on for until 1:00 AM
#How old are you? I'm 14 in America, in China I am 16 ( Due to Chinese New Year )

ADDED : Additional Info :
Aim: OMGitzELVISH
E-Mail: x1Josh1x@Live.com
Yahoo Messenger: Eclipse.Josh

Thanks for Reading Smile I hope you choose me. Smile

Josh

Back to top Go down

Josh's GM Application Empty Oops

Post  Admin Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 am

That is actually my application. ehe ._.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://limlimms.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum